You can reset passwords for students logging in with Writable (as opposed to Google, Microsoft, Canvas, Schoology, or MyHRW) by doing the following:
1. Log into your account and click “Classes” in the navigation bar.
2. Find the class the student is in and click on it to expand it.
3. Click the pencil icon next to the student’s name in your roster.
4. Click “Reset Password”.
5. Create a new password for the student. You’ll see a password strength meter as you enter a password, passwords must be above "weak" to be accepted.
Click “Submit” when you’re ready.
6. Click “Ok” and then “Done”.
Don’t forget to let the student know their password has been reset!