Yes. When you assign a Writable assignment to a Schoology course, your course roster will be imported into Writable. (See How do I create a Writable assignment in Schoology? for details.
To see which if one of your courses has been imported to Writable:
1. Select the Course from within Schoology (one that has been given a Writable assignment).
2. Click on the Writable assignment to open a Writable window with the teacher dashboard for that Course.
3. Click “Classes” at the top of your Writable window.
4. You’ll see all of your Schoology classes (with assigned Writable content) listed with the Schoology icon. You can click the blue arrows to expand the listing and show all members of that class.
5. As students log into Writable from a Course in Schoology, they will join the Class list inside Writable.