You can add colleagues, "Co-Teachers", to any class you create in Writable. Co-Teachers in a class can:
- Grade student work
- See student growth over time
- Access all assignments given to the class they "co-teach"
To add a Co-Teacher to a class:
1. Click "Classes" at the top of your account.
2. Find the class you'd like to add the Co-Teacher to, click the cog icon.
3. Click "Add Co-Teacher".
4. Type in your colleague's email address, make sure you're using the email address they use to log into Writable.
5. Click "Add Co-Teacher" button.
6. Now, when you click the cog icon next to the class name, you'll see your Co-Teacher listed at the top.
To see all of the classes you Co-Teach, just log into your account and you'll see a section labeled "Co-Taught Assignments". Here, you'll see a list of assignments and classes that you co-teach.
Both the owner of the class and the Co-Teacher will be able to grade student work in the same way. If both teachers have graded the same student, the teachers will be able to see each other's reviews.
The student will see an average of both grades as well as the comments from both teachers.