You can edit any prompt in the app, whether you created them or chose them from our prompt bank. (Trying to create your own prompt? Click here.)
1. Clicking "Edit" on the assignment you want to use.
2. Click "Manage Prompts".
3. Find the prompt you want students to respond to. Click "Copy & Select for Students".
4. Then click "Edit".
5. You'll then be able to edit the prompt text and add a video by copying and pasting a Youtube link into the bar beneath the prompt, labeled "Video Link".
6. Beneath the prompt, you have several other tools you can add to support students as they write:
7. When you’re ready, click “Done”.
Note: If your school filters block Youtube and you need to use videos from articles or other sources, that's not a problem! Just copy and paste the URL into the text box of the prompt. Students will be able to click on the URL and watch the video (or read an article).