You can remove or edit your review of a student's work to change their grade at any time.
1. Find the specific submission you’d like to re-review by clicking on the class name in the assignment tile under the “My Assignments” tab.
2. Once on the class dashboard, scroll down to the student roster and find the student whose submission you need to review.
3. Click on either the “Writing completion” link or the “Last submission” link.
4. At the top of your review click “Edit”.
5. Click "Continue".
6. Make all of the appropriate changes to your previous review and click “Submit” when you are done.
Note: If you are changing your review after a student has already revised their work based on that review, the student will not see your new comments. However, they will see the percent or points they received from you change to reflect your latest edits.