It's a good idea to Archive your classes from last year before you get started with the new school year. Archiving your old classes will make it easier for you to keep track of your current classes, And will make errors less likely.
1. In your account, at the top in your navigation bar click “Classes”.
2. Click on the class you want to archive to expand it.
3. Click on the hamburger icon (three lines) in the top right corner.
4. Finally, click “Archive Class”.
5. Click "Continue".
6. Your class will be removed from your “My Classes” list to “Archived Classes”.
If you ever need to un-archive it for whatever reason, just expand “Archived Classes” by clicking on the arrow. Then click on the class to expand it and click "Unarchive Class".