Some assignments in Writable have multiple sections to help you scaffold the writing process for students. You can edit these assignments to add more sections, remove existing ones, or re-order the sections currently there.
1. Go to “My Assignments” and find the assignment you want to edit. Click “Edit” in the assignment I'll when you're ready.
2. Scroll down to see the sections available in that assignment.
3. At top of any section you click on, you will see a green bar with an arrow icon and an “x” icon in the top-left corner.
4. Click the arrow icon and drag the section up or down to change the order.
5. Click the “x” icon to delete the section entirely.
6. At the bottom of all of the sections, you will see a blue bar labeled “Add a Section”. Click on it to add a new blank state section.
Please Note: Please be careful when deleting sections, we don't have a way to recover these if you remove them by accident!