When students receive peer reviews, they’ll also receive comments with those reviews intended to help them improve their writing. Students can pick and choose which they’ll use to revise.
1. Students click on the assignment tile when they log into the app.
2. On their dashboards, they’ll see the “Latest Comment” section on the “Writer Stats” side. If they’ve received a review, the “Revise” button will be clickable and students should click on it.
3. Students can see how they were scored by their reviewer on the right side of the screen where the checklist is. Once they've read through the comments and understand what changes they want to make, they should click “Revise” at the bottom of the list or "Revise Now" just above the writing box.
4. Students now pick which comments they will address in their revisions by clicking on the heart icons next to them.
5. Next, students click “Revise” at the bottom of the pop-up to edit their writing.
6. Students can see the comments they chose to revise against beneath the rubric. They can click "Edit" at any time, to see all of the reviewer comments again, or click "Submit Revision" to submit their writing. The writing cycle begins again!