When students receive peer reviews, they’ll also receive comments with those reviews intended to help them improve their writing. Students can pick and choose which they’ll use to revise.
1. Students click on the assignment tile when they log into the app.
2. On their dashboards, they’ll see the “Latest Comment” section on the “Writer Stats” side. If they’ve received a review, the “Revise” button will be clickable and students should click on it.
3. Click “Revise” on the prompt.
4. Students can see how they were scored by their reviewer on the right side of the screen where the checklist is. Once they've read through the comments and understand what changes they want to make, they should click “Revise” at the bottom of the list.
5. Students now pick which comments they will address in their revisions by clicking on the heart icons next to them. If they do not want to address a comment, they can click the folder icon to archive it.
6. Next, students click “Revise” at the bottom of the pop-up to edit their writing.
7. The writing cycle begins again!