Students can work on multiple assignments at a time. To Begin writing, students first need to log into their account on app.getwritable.com. Alternately, if they are using Google Classroom or an LMS like Schoology or Canvas, they will enter the Writable assignment from those sites.
1. If students are in multiple classes or are working on different assignments at one time, they will see them all listed here. They just need to find the correct assignment and click on the tile.
2. Students will be on their dashboard for that assignment and class. They should then click “Write”.
3. Next, students will choose the prompt they want to respond to and click "Start Writing". If they only have one option, then they'll go straight to the writing page.
4. Students should now click in the text box and begin writing. if you've attached an embedded Google Doc, students will just need to click in the doc to begin writing.
5. Students' writing will be automatically saved as they write. Once they've finished writing, looked at the submission checklist, and are ready to send their assignment out for peer-review, they should click “submit”.