You can search through different Collections strands and pick the assignments appropriate for your class and purpose.
1. Log into Writable and click on “Explore”.
2. By default, you’ll land in the “Collections” tab. Here, you can search through all of the Collections that you have access to.
3. Click through the collections using the arrows or just click “Assignment Details” on any assignment tile to learn more.
4. Click “Preview as Student” to see the assignment as a student.
5. When you’re ready, click “Copy to My Assignments” to save the assignment for editing and, eventually, to assign it to a class.
You can preview as many assignments as you want without copying them to “My Assignments” but you will need to copy an assignment before you can customize it. (Please see the section Customize Assignments for more details on editing assignments.)
You can also browse through the Writable assignments, however, these come with rubrics and assignments that are not related to Collections content. For more information on browsing the Writable assignments, please click here.