Multiple peers will review a student’s writing submission, depending on your assignment settings. When "Peers Disagree", student submissions have received reviews that are not in agreement. It could mean that peer reviewers disagreed on every rubric item, or they may only have disagreed on one item:
1. Click on the class name in the assignment tile to go to the Teacher Dashboard for that class.
2. Scroll down to find the Guide Writers’ Reflection module and click “Review Spotlights”
3. At the top of the next screen, click on the tab for “Peer Review”.
4. Click the “Peer’s Disagree” button (the number in the button indicates how many submissions have disagreeing reviews).
5. Next, you’ll see a list of students’ who’ve received disagreeing reviews. Click on any student to see the reviewers' scores and give your feedback or click “Grade” to go through all of them.
Any time you have disagreeing reviews, you should consider reviewing the student submission yourself so as to set the "right answer" for the student reviewers. This will ensure that writers are getting accurate feedback while also ensuring reviewers see how the writing should have been scored.