You can see the names of the students who reviewed a writer, as well as the comments they left, in two ways:
In Student Writing Submissions
1. Click “My Assignments” in the navigation bar at the top of your profile.
2. Find the assignment you want to check on and click the name of the class you’d like to check in on.
3. Scroll down to see your student roster.
4. Each student will have a "Writing Completion" and “Review Completion” percentage. Click on the link for writing completion.
5. Click “View”.
6. On the right side of the screen, where the rubric/checklist is, you’ll see the names of the students who reviewed the writer as well as the comments they left.
7. Click on the percentages next to the checklist/rubric item to see the scores each reviewer gave the writer.
In Revision Spotlights
1. Click “My Assignments”.
2. Find the assignment and click the class name of the group you’d like to check on.
3. Once on the Teacher Dashboard, look in the “Improve Revision” module and click “Revision Spotlights”.
4. Click "View" for any student you want to look at.
5. You’ll see student revisions as well as all of the peer reviews that contributed to them.
6. Scroll down to see the names of the student reviewers as well as their scores and comments.
7. Scroll down further to give the writer and reviewers a score, if you’d like, to provide quick feedback to students at once.