The "Track Progress" section of your teacher dashboard can help you keep an eye on the progress your class is making toward completing an assignment.
1. Writing: Use the Writing dial to track progress towards the completion of students’ writing goals. For example, if your assignment requires that students respond to two prompts and most students have completed one, the writing dial will be at around 50%.
2. Self Review: The Self Review dial shows what percent self-reviews have been completed. This dial will only become active if you explicitly assign self-reviews, otherwise, it will remain grayed out. (How do I get students to complete a self-review?)
3. Peer Review: Here, you can see if students are completing their required peer reviews. If you’ve asked students to complete three peer reviews, for example, the dial will be at 33% when each student has completed one.
4. Teacher Review: The final dial in Track Progress shows you how many students you’ve reviewed.
5. Grade Submissions: Click here to grade the student submissions you have not yet seen.