There are 4 ways that Writable works with Google Classroom:
- Import/sync your Google class/course rosters inside Writable
- You don’t need to set up groups in Writable, they can be imported in 2 clicks!
- When you create an assignment in Writable, you can share it to the Classroom stream. Students enter the assignment through the stream link, no additional join codes are needed.
- Teachers can embed a Google Doc inside any assignment. Students can go full-screen in their Google Doc anytime to use all the tools they love in Google Docs.
- When students submit the writing, their status in Google Classroom gets set to "Done" for students or "Turned In" for teachers.
- Peer review scores and teacher scores sync from Writable to Google Classroom.