Teacher accounts in Writable come with 3 sample students to help you both model the write/review process for students or experience an assignment from the students' perspective. To get started:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click “My Assignments” in the green navigation bar at the top of your account (if you have not yet saved any assignment, you will first need to find one and save it to “My Assignments”).
3. Look for the assignment you want to try as a student and click the “Model” button at the top right of the assignment tile.
4. Click on “Model with Sample Student 1” (or Sample Student 2, or 3) and click “Write” to start writing as a student.
5. Next, click “My Assignments” in the orange bar at the top of the sample student’s navigation bar, to return to your account
6. You can now log in as a different sample student and this time try the review process.
We recommend that you start by using one sample student to write and a second sample student to review that writing. This will make it easy for you to keep track of what you’ve tried, and help you understand the relationship between writers and reviewers.