You can see any assignment from a student’s perspective before you assign it. To do that:
1. Click “Explore” in the navigation bar at the top of your account.
2. Find an assignment that interests you and click “Assignment Details” at the bottom of the tile.
3. Click the “Preview as Student” button.
4. Click “Preview as writer” to see the assignment as a writer and click “Preview as reviewer” to see it as a student-reviewer.
5. If you like the assignment and would like to use it, click “Copy to My Assignments” otherwise just click the “X” to go back to “Explore.
If you make edits to the assignment and want to preview it as you edit:
1. Click “My Assignments” and find the assignment you’d like to edit.
2. Click "Edit" in the assignment tile and make your changes.
3. When you’re ready, scroll back up to the top of the assignment and click the “Preview as Student” button.
You can keep doing this as long as you’re editing, to see how changes affect what your students will see.