You can create any number of prompts for your students to complete. Prompts can also link to specific readings, Google Docs, or have embedded videos.
Once you have found an assignment and have saved it to “My Assignments”:
1. Click on “My Assignments”.
2. Find the assignment you want to create a prompt for and click “Edit” in the assignment tile.
3. Click the "Manage Prompts" button at the top of the page.
4. Click “+ New Prompt” in the top right corner.
5. Write your prompt in the text box and upload an image, you can also add a video URL in the “Video Link” box.
6. Beneath the prompt, you have some additional options:
7. When you’re ready, click “Done”.
The prompt you just created will be selected by default but you can also check additional prompts that you want students to complete or choose from by clicking "Copy or Select for Students".
8. If you need to edit your prompt after publishing it, just click "Edit" and make your changes.
9. If you decide you don't want to use that prompt with students after all, just click "Hide from Students" to prevent them from seeing it.